A busy hospitality environment means high water usage, whether for direct consumption in guest beverages or as a vital resource for dishwashing, laundry, cooking or simply in the guest bathroom facilities.
Attention paid to water quality and purity is a simple measure that can reap significant long term rewards in terms of guest satisfaction, operational efficiency and even cost control.
- Bright, sparkling spot-free glass and tableware.
- Great tasting coffee and tea with no scum, unpleasant residue or off-putting odour.
- Clear, pure, odour and taste-free ice for cold drinks.
- Efficient and lower cost water heater operation.
- Reduced risk of key equipment failure - reduced maintenance costs and extended equipment lifecycle mean higher profits.
- Easier cleaning and maintenance of guest bathroom facilities - no limescale or water marks.
- Fresh, soft and stain free linen.
Hot Beverage Brewing
Got A Question?
Talk to the
call us on
Aqua Cure have once again confirmed their attendance at the…Read More