The Honeywell D04FM is a small compact pressure reducing valve that will maintain a constant water pressure irrespective of the supply pressure, which is often much higher.
Over pressure in piping systems can lead to failures that result in leakage and almost certain water damage. So a pressure reducing valve must be installed to protect equipment and appliances.
- Conforms to EN1567.
- Spring loaded, balanced seat - means a constant outlet pressure regardless of fluctuating inlet pressure.
- Simple, compact construction.
- 16 bar maximum inlet pressure.
- 1.5 up to 6 bar adjustable outlet pressure.
- Maximum operating temperature of 40°C.
- WRAS approved.