Water Softener 10L - Meter Controlled
Water softener ideal for a flat, apartment or household with 2-4 persons living in it.
Dimensions: 580mm H x 280mm W x 450mm D designed to fit standard kitchen or cupboard sizes which are usually 600mm x 600mm. We do also offer a compact version of this exact water softener that has a reduced height here
Features a digital display and the manufacturer has pre-set the metered salt regeneration for optimal results meaning it is a low maintenance softener with little initial setup.
Installation kit and salt is included for immediate installation and use.
Free shipping to UK mainland addresses (when ordered online) Free 25kg Water Softener Salt & 24 month warranty on parts and labour. Softened water is not suitable for consumption.
Consider this alternative
|Flow Rate||33 ltrs p/min peak 45ltrs p/min|
|Max. Water Temp||35°C / 95°F|
|Overall Dimensions||METRIC 500mm (h) x 280mm (w) x 480mm (d) IMPERIAL 19.68"(h) x 11.02" (w) x 18.89" (d)|
|Min. Water Temp||Protect From Freezing|
|Min. Working Pressure||1.5 bar / 22 psi|
|Max. Working Pressure||4.0 bar / 58 psi|
|Salt Used (Per Regeration)||1.6kg / 3.30 lbs|
|Capacity (Per Regeneration)||1500 litres / 396.25 US gallons|
|Resin Volume||10 litres|
Superior performance is achieved by the more expensive, finer and more efficient resin contained within the high capacity vessel, which results in more softened water for every kilogram of salt used.
The water softener needs access to an electrical socket which also means no replacement batteries are required.
All machine functions are taken care of automatically by a sophisticated metered controlled valve.
All of our water softeners come with everything you need to install onto a 15mm (most common) size pipe including:
- Hoses and Connectors
- Drain Hose
- Jubilee Clip
- Water Softener Salt
- 2x Compression Tee - 15mm with 3/4" Male Tap
- Non Return Valve
- Compression Ballofix 15mm
- Compression Equal Tee 15mm
Setting the Time & date:
- Set “Hour” by Pressing and Holding CLOCK button for 3 seconds. Use the UP or DOWN button to set hour.
- Press SET button to confirm. Minutes will now flash on display panel.
- Use the UP or DOWN button to set minutes.
- Press SET button to confirm. Days will now flash on display panel.
- Use the UP or DOWN button to set hour.
- Press SET button to confirm.
- Display will automatically reset after 30 seconds.
Set up Completion
- Slowly turn the water on at the inlet valve and check for visual leaks on the unit.
- Manually put approximately 8 inches of fresh clean water into the salt tank.
- Turn on the outlet water valve.
- Ensure that the bypass is left in the closed position.
- Finally fill the brine tank with salt and fit the salt lid.