Doulton HIP Housings
Doulton HIP housings are a cost-effective filter housing system designed for 10" long x 2" diameter short mount ceramic filter candles.
All systems include the head, housing, mounting bracket, screws and either a Supercarb or Ultracarb filter candle.
|Colour / Finish||White|
|Max. Water Temp||30°C / 86°F|
|Overall Dimensions||METRIC 300mm (h) x 95mm (w) IMPERIAL 11.85" (h) x 3.75" (dia)|
|Max. Working Pressure||6.9 bar / 100 psi|
|Box / Bag Quantity (For Bulk Buy)||9|
|Port Type||Push Fit|
|Approvals & Certifications||WRAS Approved|
HIP housings are can be used to either filter all cold water running into a kitchen sink, or to provide filtered drinking water via a separate tap.
The housing takes Doulton 10" long x 2" diameter ceramic filter candles, which are available in wide range of grades depending on what needs to be filtered from the drinking water.
- Perfect for kitchen (under sink), water cooler or water fountain installations.
- Easy to install and use. Simple to maintain and very reliable.
- 3/8" push fit connections in the head allow rapid installation.
- Suitable for all pressurised water supplies up to a maximum pressure of 100psi.
- 6 month ceramic filter life under typical operating conditions.