Urnex Cafiza is recommended for use with a wide range of traditional espresso machines and is integral to the daily backflush regimen.
- Concentrated formula which eliminates residue in group heads, valves and lines.
- Tablet form for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head.
- Offers flexibility with traditional espresso machines and can be used to perform backflush cleaning.
Directions of Use - Automatic Expresso Machines
Insert one Cafiza tablet in the machine opening and follow manufacturer's maintenance and cleaning instructions. Intended for daily use.
Directions of Use - Traditional Expresso Machines
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat step 2 without Cafiza tablet 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.