Replacement Fridge Filter Six Step Guide
- Shut off water source
- Remove existing filter by turning it counter clockwise and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the cap on the new filter, insert it into the refridgerator and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Turn on the water and check for no leaks.
- Run the dispenser for 4 minutes (about 8 cups of water) for purge.
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. We recommend you change your filter every 6 months