This is also compatible with the following models (see a full model compatibility list below) NSF 42 certified filter that removes chlorine taste and odour, sediment, dirt, rust, lead, mercury and cysts. An ideal and great value alternative to the original filter.
Compatible with the following LG ranges: LFX, LMX and LSSB and is compatible with but not exclusive to the following
Suitable for the following LG/Kenmore Fridges
2790072, 6523393, 7364289S,176272, 79572032110, ADQ36006101, ADQ36006101-S, ADQ36006101S, ADQ36006102, ADQ36006102-S, ADQ36006102S, EFF-6032A, FML-3, FML3, HDX-FML-3, LT700P, LFX31925ST, LFX31945ST, LFX25978ST, LFX25991ST, LFX28978ST, LFX31925, LFX31925SW, LGEADQ36006101, LMX31985ST, PD00001835, RFC1200A, RWF-1052, LFX33975ST, RWF1052, SGF-LA07, SGFLA07, WSL-3, WSL3, grl730sl
Suitable for the following LG Fridge Models:
LFX25978SB, LFX25978ST, LFX25978SW, LFX25976SW, LFX25991ST, LFX28968SB, LFX28968ST, LFX28968SW, LFX28978SB, LFX28978ST, X28978SW, LFX28979SB, LFX28979ST, LFX28979SW, LFX28991ST, LFX28995ST, LFX29927SB, LFX29927ST, LFX29927SW, LFX31925SB, LFX31925ST, LFX31925SW, LFX31945ST, LFX31995ST, LFX33974ST, LFX31935ST, LMX25986SB, LMX25986ST, LMX25986SW, LMX25988SB, LMX25988ST, LMX25988SW, LMX28988SB, LMX28988ST, LMX28988SW, LMX31985ST, LSSB2791ST
Suitable for the following Kenmore Fridge Models:
79572032110, 795.72043.112, 795.7205, 795.72053.114, 795.72043.112
Quick and easy installation guide:
- Locate the existing filter, it should be in the upper left corner of the fridge and open the cover to expose the cartridge
- remove the filter by pulling downwards and then turning it counter clockwise to disengage and then pulling it straight out.
- Remove the cap on the new filter
- Insert the new filter into the vacant filter cap and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- lift the filter up and into place and close the cover
- Run the dispenser for 3L of water to remove trapped air
- Reset your change filter light by pressing in and holding the filter reset button for a minimum of 3 seconds
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
We recommend you change your filter every 6 months