Low-cost alternative to original Panasonic CNRAH-257760 filter cartridge and replaces the now obsolete CNRBH-125950. for use on models starting with: NR, this filter offers the same performance levels while saving you money.
Compatible with the following Panasonic fridges
- CNRBH-125950 (now obsolete)
Quick and easy installation guide:
- Locate the existing filter, it should be under the salad crisper draw and lift the filter panel to expose the cartridge
- remove the filter by tilting upwards and by turning it counter clockwise and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the cap on the new filter
- Insert the new filter into the vacant filter cap and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Run the dispenser for 3L of water to remove trapped air
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one) by pressing the ice/water dispenser for at least 3 seconds
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
We recommend you change your filter every 6 months