Low-cost alternative to original Fisher & Paykel and Maytag filter cartridges, for use on most models. Also a fantastic replacement for Amana, Clean 'n Clear offering the same performance levels while saving you money.
- Please ensure your current filter has a flat top and not a bayonet fitting or this fridge filter will not fit.
To find your filter code check the label on the door frame on the inside (usually on the bottom right) of your fridge which displays the fridge model number.
- You do not need to shut off the water source
- Remove existing filter by turning it counter clockwise and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the cap on the new filter
- Insert the new filter into the vacant filter cap and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Run the dispenser for 3L of water to remove trapped air
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one) by either pressing the alarm mute button and the warmer button simultaneously for around 4 seconds. Or on models with a front LCD screen press and hold the right arrow and lock button for around 4 seconds until the filter icon dissapears
Compatable with the following Maytag refrdgerator model numbers including:
Quick and easy installation guide:
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
We recommend you change your filter every 6 months