Flojet BevJet Compact - Mains Booster Pump - 1/4" PF
The Flojet BevJet Compact is designed for boosting low pressure supplies and is an ideal beverage dispense system. It features 1/4" push fit connections and is designed for dispensing water, wine, juice, pulp-free juice, teas or alcohol <15%, syrups and more.
While it has a compact design, the system is capable of an output of 3.8 litres/minute (1.0 US gallons/minute) and maximum pressure of 2.75 bar (40psi).
Comes complete with fittings and UK 3 pin plug.
|Flow Rate||3.8 lpm / 1.00 gpm (US Gallons)|
|Overall Dimensions||METRIC 197.2mm (l) x 103.1mm (w) x 67.9mm (h) IMPERIAL 7.76" (l) x 4.06" (w) x 2.67" (h)|
|Min. Water Temp||1°C / 34°F|
|Max. Working Pressure||2.75 bar / 40 psi|
|Box / Bag Quantity (For Bulk Buy)||4|
|Inlet Size||1/4" Push Fit|
|Outlet Size||1/4" Push Fit|
|Amp Draw||2.5 A @ 1.7 bar / 25 psi|
The Flojet BevJet Compact system automatically stops when the supply is empty and it's compact design allows it to be mounted in tight spaces such as cabinets, trolleys and any under counter space.
It's robust design combines innovative features and relentless testing to offer a pump with a long, trouble-free service life.
- Easy to clean helping prevent contamination and minimise noise.
- Built in shut-off automatically shuts down the unit when the supply is empty.
- NSF Certification ensures compliance with approved tubing and fittings.
- Quick disconnect port allows easy hose replacement.
- Flojet Electric Diaphragm Pumps Technology ensures run dry capabilities, allowing for a long, trouble-free service life.
- Thermal Protection, avoiding costly service fees and provides peace of mind.
- Long life motor.
- Illuminated ON/OFF switch to indicate when supply is depleted.