JG Speedfit Layflat Polybutylene Barrier 15mm Pipe
|Colour / Finish
|Working Pressure and Temperature Range
JG Speedfit Layflat Polybutylene barrier pipe is extremely easy to handle due to it's greater flexibility. The softer material means the pipe has little memory, so when removed from the coil, the pipe keeps straight and 'lays flat' meaning no issues with the pipe trying to coil back into place.
Much like PEX barrier pipe, Layflat is made of 5 layers, with the centre layer being a blue coloured oxygen barrier for preventing ingress of air into the system, reducing the effect of corrosion on metal components.
- Lays flat, stays flat, and ultra flexible
- Easy to handle and ideal for cabling through joists
- Suitable for central heating systems
- Polybutylene material for extra flexibility
- Manufactured and kitemarked to British Standard BS7291: Parts 2 and Class S
- Lightweight and flexible
- Lead free and non toxic
Please Note: JG Speedfit pipe inserts must be used.