Water Softener 14L - Meter Controlled
14-litre water softener is a perfect domestic choice, we suggest this water softener would be suitable for a household with 4-5 persons living in it as it features a large capacity of 2,250 litres per regeneration.All of our water softeners come with everything you or your plumber needs to install and start benefiting from softened water.
Digital display and manufacturer set metered salt regeneration results in optimum salt efficiency and a low maintenance DIY Water softener.
Dimensions: 625mm H x 280mm W x 450mm D
Free installation kit and Free shipping to UK mainland addresses when ordered online. 24 month warranty on parts and labour. Softened water is not suitable for consumption.
Consider this alternative
|Flow Rate||33 ltrs p/min peak 45ltrs p/min|
|Max. Water Temp||35°C / 95°F|
|Overall Dimensions||METRIC 625mm (h) x 280mm (w) x 495mm (d) IMPERIAL 24.60"(h) x 11.02" (w) x 19.48" (d)|
|Min. Water Temp||Protect From Freezing|
|Min. Working Pressure||1.5 bar / 22 psi|
|Max. Working Pressure||4.0 bar / 58 psi|
|Salt Used (Per Regeration)||2.4 kg / 5.29 lbs|
|Capacity (Per Regeneration)||2250 litres / 594 US gallons|
|Resin Volume||14 litres|
Superior performance is achieved by the more expensive, finer and more efficient resin contained within the high capacity vessel, which results in more softened water for every kilogram of salt used.
All machine functions are taken care of automatically by a sophisticated metered controlled valve.The water softener needs access to an electrical socket which also means no replacement batteries are required.
All of our water softeners come with everything you need to start enjoying softened water immediately, including water softener salt and all installation fittings you would need to install onto a 15mm (most common) size pipe including:
- Hoses and Connectors
- Drain Hose
- Jubilee Clip
- Water Softener Salt
- 2x Compression Tee - 15mm with 3/4" Male Tap
- Non Return Valve
- Compression Ballofix 15mm
- Compression Equal Tee 15mm
Setting the Time & date:
- Set “Hour” by Pressing and Holding CLOCK button for 3 seconds. Use the UP or DOWN button to set hour.
- Press SET button to confirm. Minutes will now flash on display panel.
- Use the UP or DOWN button to set minutes.
- Press SET button to confirm. Days will now flash on display panel.
- Use the UP or DOWN button to set hour.
- Press SET button to confirm.
- Display will automatically reset after 30 seconds.
Set up Completion
- Slowly turn the water on at the inlet valve and check for visual leaks on the unit.
- Manually put approximately 8 inches of fresh clean water into the salt tank.
- Turn on the outlet water valve.
- Ensure that the bypass is left in the closed position.
- Finally fill the brine tank with salt and fit the salt lid.