Honeywell Integral Mains Install Valve - 15mm x 3/4" Male
All-in-one unit designed to control and protect the connection of a wide range of equipment to mains water pipe.
The unit combines a type EC double check valve, adjustable pressure reducing valve and an isolation (shut off) valve. The unit also features a extra port for fitting an optional pressure gauge to provide accurate checking of the outlet pressure.
|Box / Bag Quantity (For Bulk Buy)||50|
|Inlet Size||15mm Compression|
|Outlet Size||3/4" BSP|
|Water Block Reset||No|
|Double Check (Non Return) Valve||No|
|Isolation (Shut Off) Valve||No|
|Pressure Reducing Valve Type||Honeywell Adjustable|
|Approvals & Certifications||WRAS Approved|
The Honeywell integral mains install valve (BG04) is a backflow preventer suitable for protection against back pressure and back siphonage for fluids up to category 3.
Typical applications include mains water coolers and drinks vending machines.
- Dezincification-resistant brass housing.
- Integrated 200 micron mesh filter.
- Screwdriver adjustable outlet pressure.
- Compact construction.
- Type EC double check valve.
- Inlet pressure balancing; fluctuating inlet pressure does not influence outlet pressure.
- Integral shut off facility via green adjustment knob.
- Quiet operation.
Materials used fulfil WRAS, KTW/W270 and ACS requirements for usage with potable water.