Honeywell PRV - 1/2" F x 3/4" M (Dual Thread)
Small compact WRAS approved Honeywell pressure reducing valve, which has a maximum inlet pressure of 16 bar and an adjustable outlet pressure of 1.5 - 6 bar.
Features double threaded 3/4" BSP male / 1/2" BSP female connections.
|Max. Water Temp||40°C / 104°F|
|Overall Dimensions||METRIC 84mm (l) x 106mm (h) IMPERIAL 3.31" (h) x 4.17" (h)|
|Box / Bag Quantity (For Bulk Buy)||50|
|Connections (If all are identical)||3/4" BSP / 1/2" BSP Female|
|Approvals & Certifications||WRAS Approved|
|Outlet Pressure||1.5 - 6 bar - Adjustable|
|Max. Inlet Pressure||16 bar|
The Honeywell D04FM is a small compact pressure reducing valve that will maintain a constant water pressure irrespective of the supply pressure, which is often much higher.
Over pressure in piping systems can lead to failures that result in leakage and almost certain water damage. So a pressure reducing valve must be installed to protect equipment and appliances.
- Conforms to EN1567.
- Spring loaded, balanced seat - means a constant outlet pressure regardless of fluctuating inlet pressure.
- Simple, compact construction.
- 16 bar maximum inlet pressure.
- 1.5 up to 6 bar adjustable outlet pressure.
- Maximum operating temperature of 40°C.
- WRAS approved.